- Water Hygiene - Our daily water intake. Hydration is a key element in how we feel and how we perform, yet is often ignored. Many basic health issues can be addressed with proper hydration.
- Activity Hygiene - Your structured daily activity (i.e., exercise). More specifically, it is the extent to which you are getting the daily recommended amount of physical activity.
- Workplace Hygiene - Your activity within the workplace. There are many ways to integrate physical activity into the workplace, which promises to be an important aspect of your health and wellness transformation.
- Sleep Hygiene - Your sleep patterns. We understand more today than ever about the importance of sleep quality and quantity.
- Dietary Hygiene - Your everyday dietary patterns and how balancing various nutritional components contribute to your total health and wellness.
Next Post: Wednesday, December 23, 2015: Powerful Tips for Lifestyle Transformation
Tip #2 - Understand the Importance of Water Hygiene