Bringing the non-athlete into the multisport world
Participating in triathlons can be an intimidating prospect for many people; however, it doesn't need to be. The world of multisport is accessible to everyone, from school aged youngsters to retired adults. Only desire and commitment are needed to be a part of this exhilarating world. This session will help you confront your fears and introduce you to the world of triathlon. Specifically, as a result of this session, you will be able to:
- Understand the 4 different triathlon disciplines.
- Appreciate the time and effort needed to complete a sprint triathlon.
- Describe the 5 benefits of multisport training.
- Decide if you are a candidate for triathlon coaching.
- Describe the equipment needed to participate in a triathlon.