One way to really get invested in your exercise program is to talk about it with your friends and family members. There are several ways this can benefit you and them:
- Talking about your new activity is fun.
- Discussing your exercise activities allows you to share some of your enthusiasm with others.
- Those you share with may benefit from the encouragement. Who knows, you may get new exercise partners!
- Sharing your goals helps keep you honest and increases your motivation to stick with your program.
- Sharing your goals and accomplishments reinforces your successes.
Next Post: Wednesday, April 6, 2016: Powerful Tips For Lifestyle Transformation-How to Begin an Athletic Program Tip #8 - Reflect on How Being Active Makes You Feel