why Obesity is everyone's problem
So much talk today surrounding body weight. What is a healthy weight? What is a healthy BMI? How is this determined and why is it so important? What are the critical health issues surrounding obesity and why is it so very critical for society to invest in strategies to combat the problem? As a result of this interactive program, you will be able to:
- Understand what "healthy weight" means.
- Use a Body Mass Index chart.
- Describe the importance of healthy weight for children.
- Understand the impact of obesity on society.
- Describe the 5 biggest health dangers of obesity.